PPL » Air Law (A) & (H) » Aircraft Maintenance
4.22 Aircraft Maintenance
4.22.2 Describe the maintenance requirements of an aircraft operator as per Part 91
91.603 General maintenance requirements
(a) The operator of an aircraft must ensure that—
- (1) the aircraft is maintained in an airworthy condition; and
- (2) every applicable airworthiness directive is complied with in accordance with the requirements prescribed in Part 39; and
- (3) the aircraft is inspected under this Subpart; and
- (4) except for instruments and equipment that are permitted to be inoperative under rule 91.537, every defect is rectified before flight; and
- (5) any inoperative instrument or item of equipment that is permitted to be inoperative under rule 91.537, is repaired, replaced, removed, or inspected at the next inspection required by the maintenance programme under which the aircraft is maintained; and
- (6) maintenance on the aircraft is performed in accordance with the requirements prescribed in this Subpart, Part 43, and any other applicable rule; and
- (7) the aircraft is certified for release-to-service under Part 43 after the performance of any maintenance on the aircraft; and
- (8) every system that is required under Subpart F for indicating the presence of carbon monoxide in the cabin of the aircraft is serviceable and within any applicable life limit for the system.
To see more, you must subscribe for licence "PPL" or sesssion "Air Law (A) & (H)"