Instructor » Flight Test Standards Gyroplane » Emergency Equipment
Task: Emergency equipment
To determine that the candidate;
(a) Supervises the passenger(s)
(b) Briefs the passenger(s);
- On the location and operation of the aircraft’s emergency equipment
- On the operation of all doors and hatches
- On the use and operation of seat belts and shoulder harness (if applicable)
- On the location and operation of the ELT or PLB.
- On the rules regarding smoking
- On the action in the event of an emergency landing and where appropriate in the event of ditching.
To see more, please login.