Instructor » Flight Test Standards Gyroplane » Emergency Equipment
Task: Emergency equipment
To determine that the candidate;
(a) Supervises the passenger(s)
(b) Briefs the passenger(s);
- On the location and operation of the aircraft’s emergency equipment
- On the operation of all doors and hatches
- On the use and operation of seat belts and shoulder harness (if applicable)
- On the location and operation of the ELT or PLB.
- On the rules regarding smoking
- On the action in the event of an emergency landing and where appropriate in the event of ditching.
The examiner/instructor will act in the role of an inexperienced passenger and;
(a) Observe the candidate’s performance to determine that it meets the objectives.
(b) Determine the candidate’s knowledge of the use of the aircraft emergency equipment by further questioning, as necessary.