Instructor » Flight Training » Instructor Famil
To familarise the trainee instructor with operation of the aircraft in the instructional role.
- Teaching by example
- Responsibility for student's safety
- Responsibilities are similar to a professional pilot, therefore similar attitudes are required.
Flying the Aircraft from the 2nd Pilot Position
- Unusual perception of horizon
- Restricted vision
- Restricted range of control movement
- Unfamiliar seating position
- Unfamiliar control positions
- Student into front seat at earliest possible opportunity, not more than 1 hour in 2nd pilot position
Passing Control from Instructor to Student and Back Again
- Drills used for ensuring clarity of message in flight
- Allow student adequate time to correct situation of them self before taking over control
- Control to be taken back before the possibility of the student's confidence being undermined by the situation
- Instructor must stay within the certified limits of the aircraft as well as their limits of taking over and correcting
To see more, you must subscribe for licence "Instructor" or sesssion "Flight Training"