Instructor » Flight Training » Vacating the Circuit
VACATING THE CIRCUIT
To vacate the circuit at either an uncontrolled or controlled aerodrome, in accordance with the various applicable procedures.
1. Layout of the Aerodrome Traffic Circuit
2. Vacating the Circuit
- From any of the circuit legs or overhead
- or maintain runway centreline to 1500 ft AGL
- Can be done from any leg.
- Always need ATC approval.
- A clearance to turn in the opposite direction to the published circuit may be given by ATC, or requested by the pilot.
- If a non-standard clearance is required, keep a good lookout and request it before takeoff.
To see more, please login.