PPL » Air Law (A) & (H) » General Operating Requirements
4.30 General Operating Requirements
4.30.2 Describe the requirements of passengers to comply with instructions and commands as per Part 91
91.5 Compliance with crew instructions and commands
A passenger shall comply with any commands given to them by the pilot-in-command pursuant to 91.203.
4.30.4 State the requirements for operating an aircraft in simulated instrument flight as per Part 91
91.125 Simulated instrument flight
(a) Except as provided in paragraph (b), no person may operate an aircraft in simulated instrument flight unless—
- (1) the aircraft has two pilot stations and one pilot station is occupied by a safety pilot who is the holder of a current pilot licence; and
- (2) the safety pilot has—
- (i) adequate vision forward and to each side of the aircraft; or
- (ii) a competent observer to adequately supplement the vision of the safety pilot; and
- (3) the aircraft is equipped with—
- (i) fully functioning dual controls; or
- (ii) pitch, roll, yaw, and engine power controls that can be operated from either pilot station.
To see more, you must subscribe for licence "PPL" or sesssion "Air Law (A) & (H)"