ATPL » Air Law – Helicopter » Aviation Legislation
37.2 Aviation Legislation
37.2.2 Describe the requirements to hold an aviation document, as laid down in CA Act 1990 S7.
S7 Requirement for an aviation document
Rules made under this Act may require that an aviation document shall be required by or in respect of all or any of the following:
- New Zealand registered aircraft
- Aircraft pilots
- Flight crew members
- Air traffic service personnel
- Aviation security service personnel
- Aircraft maintenance personnel
- Air services
- Air traffic services
- Aerodromes and aerodrome operators
- Navigation installation providers
- Aviation training organizations
- Aircraft design, manufacture, and maintenance organisations
- Aeronautical procedures:
- Aviation security services:
- Aviation meteorological services:
- Aviation communications services:
- Any persons, services, or things within any of the classes specified in paragraphs (a) to (p) of this subsection:
- Such other persons, aircraft, aeronautical products, aviation related services, facilities, and equipment operated in support of the civil aviation system, or classes of such persons, aircraft, aeronautical products, aviation related services, facilities, and equipment operated in support of the civil aviation system, as may, in the interests of safety or security, be specified in the rules.
- any person who is an aviation examiner or medical examiner.
To see more, you must subscribe for licence "ATPL" or sesssion "Air Law – Helicopter"